Marianna Outdoorsmen Association 2020 Online Membership Form
Membership renewal starts Labor Day 2019. 2020 Membership is valid from Labor Day 2019 to Dec 31, 2020.
If you would like to become a member, use our campsites, or donate to our cause, please fill out this form.
IMPORTANT: When you click submit you will be taken to a separate, secure payment page where you can enter your credit card information.
TROPHY TROUT Membership – $60.00
Opening Day of Trout Season – Labor Day
▪ Special Regulation (See Map)
▪ 3 Trout Max Per Day and 6 Trout Max Per Week
▪ 2 Catfish Per Week
▪ ALL OTHER SPECIES OF FISH MUST BE RELEASED
▪ Outdoor Pistol Range Access (Opening 2020)
▪ Indoor Archery Range Access (Opening 2020)
Day After Labor Day – Day Before Trout Season
▪ Catch and Release ONLY
Building Event Rental $50.00
CATCH and RELEASE Membership – $30.00
▪ Catch and Release ONLY
▪ 15 and under free catch and release only with immediate family members
Building Event Rental $100.00
Ed Thomas Memorial Fish Park Rules
- Weekly Fish Limit – 12:00 A.M. SAT. TO THE FOLLOWING FRI. 11:59 P.M.
- ONE DAY GUEST FISHING PASS – $10 (Catch and Release only)
o You must display receipt. The receipt book and drop box is located in main parking lot of the fish park
- PA State Fishing License and Trout Stamp are required
- All fishermen must be a MOA Member wearing a MOA Member Button and have a MOA Sticker on or visible in your vehicle while parked on MOA property
- MOA Member Button must be displayed at all times or will be asked to leave the property. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- NO Glass bottles and NO foam coolers
- NO electrofishing, netting, spearing, snagging or bowfishing
- NO Littering! All trash is to be placed in trash receptacles or taken with you.
- NO cleaning or gutting of fish in waterway. If you clean fish at a camp site, you must take entrails with you.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- NO open fires, except in designated and marked areas
- NO taking fish off of the stringer to replace for another fish
- NO treble hooks permitted unless on a spoon, spinner or plug
- NO minnow seines on property permitted
- Only small minnow traps with a 2 inch or round hole is permitted
- NO chumming or use of corn
- NO use of chemicals for fishing that are not approved or permitted to be used in a waterway. (example: WD-40)
- NO loud music.
- The only fish that may be kept on the property are Trout and Catfish
– Trophy Trout Members Only!
- NO ATV’s or UTV’s permitted on the property without written permission
- Any photos taken on the M.O.A property or at any M.O.A events, are the sole ownership of the M.O.A. and may be used on social media, website, advertisement and at the discretion of the M.O.A.
- NO mishandling of fish or wildlife. If the Fish Committee feels you are not properly releasing fish and you have fish floating around you, you will be asked to leave. If it continues to happen, you will lose your membership
- If you are releasing a fish and it has swallowed the hook, you MUST cut the line
Membership Information please call:
Jason: 724-579-0924 or Chad: 724-825-2883
Fishing Rules Violation and Fish/Game Law Violation please call:
Member Campsites & Non-Member Fishing
Please Call for availability: Rod: 714-624-7715 or Maria: 714-350-9957
Building and Grounds Rental:
*M.O.A. is a 501(c)3 non-profit *All donations made to M.O.A. are tax-deductible. “The official registration and financial information of Marianna Outdoorsmen Association may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.”