Marianna Outdoorsmen Association 2020 Online Membership Form
Membership renewal starts Labor Day 2019. 2020 Membership is valid from Labor Day 2019 to Dec 31, 2020.
If you would like to become a member, use our campsites, or donate to our cause, please fill out this form.
Keep a printed copy of your receipt on you and one on the dashboard of your vehicle when on MOA Property.
IMPORTANT: When you click submit you will be taken to a separate, secure payment page where you can enter your credit card information.
Ed Thomas Memorial Fish Park Rules
- Weekly Fish Limit – 12:00 A.M. SAT. TO THE FOLLOWING FRI. 11:59 P.M.
- You must display receipt. The receipt book and drop box is located in main parking lot of the fish park
- PA State Fishing License and Trout Stamp are required
- All fishermen must be a MOA Member wearing a MOA Member Button and have a MOA Sticker on or visible in your vehicle while parked on MOA property
- MOA Member Button must be displayed at all times or will be asked to leave the property. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- NO Glass bottles and NO foam coolers
- NO electrofishing, netting, spearing, snagging or bowfishing
- NO Littering! All trash is to be placed in trash receptacles or taken with you.
- NO cleaning or gutting of fish in waterway. If you clean fish at a camp site, you must take entrails with you.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- NO open fires, except in designated and marked areas
- NO taking fish off of the stringer to replace for another fish
- NO treble hooks permitted unless on a spoon, spinner or plug
- NO minnow seines on property permitted
- Only small minnow traps with a 2 inch or round hole is permitted
- NO chumming or use of corn
- NO use of chemicals for fishing that are not approved or permitted to be used in a waterway. (example: WD-40)
- NO loud music.
- The only fish that may be kept on the property are Trout and Catfish
- NO ATV’s or UTV’s permitted on the property without written permission
- Any photos taken on the M.O.A property or at any M.O.A events, are the sole ownership of the M.O.A. and may be used on social media, website, advertisement and at the discretion of the M.O.A.
- You must have your own stringer. Once your limit of fish is on your stringer, you are done for the day. If this completes your full limit of the week, you are done until 12:01 a.m. of the following Saturday.
- Fish must stay in the location of where they are caught.
- Fish that are being kept must stay in the water until you leave, on a stringer or fish bag. No keeping fish in coolers. Once fish are in your vehicle, you are done fishing for the day.
- If you illegally take fish without an adequate membership, out of season, out of designated areas, against the rules or break laws, you will pay a minimum fee of $50 per fish taken.
Year Round Camping Rules
- Campsites are $10 per night. Pay camping fee at the pay station located at campground
- Campsites must display permit receipt
- Campsite rentals must be done by a MOA MEMBER
- NO Littering! All trash is to be placed in trash receptacles or taken with you
- NO glass bottles or foam containers
- NO open fires, except in designated areas
- Only two vehicles permitted per camp site
- Maximum of 6 people permitted per campsite
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- o You are responsible to pick up and dispose of your pets’ waste
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am
- Campfires must be attended at all times
- o No burning of leaves
- Camping checkout time is 2pm
Archery Range Rules
- The MOA, at its discretion, may take any and all necessary action to assure the safe operation and use of its facilities.
- Permitted Equipment: Longbow, Recurve or Compound bow. Full size Crossbow with minimum draw weight of 75 pounds. (Pistol style crossbow is not permitted). The MOA reserves the right and has final decision on what may be permitted on the range.
- Only Target /Field Points are allowed. No fixed/mechanical or hunting style broadheads allowed!
- Personal equipment must be inspected by the individual and maintained for safe operation.
- No firearms or hunting allowed.
- No more than six (6) arrows/bolts (one end) will be shot at each relay.
- Relay time will not exceed 10 minutes
- All shooting will be from the marked firing line only.
- Only straight in-lane shooting is permitted. No crossing shots, roving or clout.
- When a “Cease Fire” is called, all arrows/bolts are to be removed from the bows and all bows are to be placed safely on a bow rack. Crossbows must have arrow/bolt removed and the safety engaged.
- Once all bows are secured on a bow rack (crossbows not cocked and unloaded) and the firing line is declared “Clear”, archers may enter the range to retrieve their arrows/bolts downrange.
- When the firing line is declared “Hot”, archers may retrieve their bows from the bow rack, approach the firing line, nock arrows/bolts and resume.
- The MOA reserves the right to revoke usage rights to any individual who does not comply with the Archery Range Rules.
- Service dogs only permitted at archery range, no pets allowed
- Destruction of property means expulsion from club
- All violations will be subject to disciplinary actions at the fish committee’s discretion. NO questions asked.
- Any criminal actions will be subject to State and Federal laws.
MEMBERS: THIS IS YOUR PROPERTY TO ENJOY! PROTECT IT!!
- Get their pin #
- Get their vehicle description and license plate number
- If you feel someone is keeping too many fish, keep track of the day and the amount of fish, along with their pin # and contact the Fish Committee or drop a note in the drop box with the information.
- If you see someone without a pin or a receipt, ask them to leave. If they do not leave, please contact the Fish Committee.
- If you see someone breaking the rules or law, please contact the following:
i. PA State Police – 911
ii. PA Fish Commission SouthWest Office – 814-445-8974
i. Jason 724-579-0924
ii. Chad – 724-825-2883
Message our “MOA” Facebook page with information and photos if available.
Membership Information please call:
Jason: 724-579-0924 or Chad: 724-825-2883
Fishing Rules Violation and Fish/Game Law Violation please call:
Member Campsites & Non-Member Fishing Please Call for availability:
Jason: 724-579-0924 or Jonelle: 412-720-7692
Building and Grounds Rental:
*M.O.A. is a 501(c)3 non-profit *All donations made to M.O.A. are tax-deductible. “The official registration and financial information of Marianna Outdoorsmen Association may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.”